太多叙事的内容. 只看第一个section, 不看后两个section
|Title: The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business|
Authors: Charles Duhigg
Finished Date: 2019-04-15
Publishers: Random House Trade Paperbacks
Publication Date: 2014-01-07
Format: ePub, Pdf, Mobi
Download: ePub Pdf Mobi
More practice, the brain reacts less, basal ganglia is working. The brain activity spikes at the beginning and end end of habits.
- the beginning: the brain looks for a cue
chunking: the process that the brain converts a series of action into an automatic routine
chunks are routines which we use to do things unconsciously.
- belief: Things will get better & Change is possible
- cue: a trigger that tells the brain to go into automatic mode and which habit to use
- routine: physical, mental or emotional
- reward which must trigger dopamine: help the brain figures out if the particular loop is worth remembering for the future
repeat, until a habit is born.
Circuit of habits does not disappear => hard to change bad habits
- list all triggers
- list all rewards
- change routines
Habit replacement works until the stresses of life got too high. People stop relying on their habits and start thinking too much. Belief is important in this kind of situations.